Loneliness can be debilitating especially when you are of old age, living alone, and have limited mobility. This can lead to frailty, a lack of motivation, and even senior depression later on. This is why we recommend companion care for seniors in our home care agency in Arizona.
Other than senior care we also provide companion care to provide friendship and emotional support for our elderly clients. Other than the presence of someone to be there to listen, play games, share meals, and go on outings with, companion care can also provide the following services:
- Assistance with daily activities such as sitting, standing, walking around, etc.
- Helping with personal care such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Keeping the house and laundry clean
- Assistance with errands such as shopping and preparing for meals
- Reminders for medication and exercise
Are you in need of companion care in Glendale Arizona for your senior loved one? Come on over to Phoenician Home Care. We are committed to providing you with care and ensuring that you have optimal levels of care and comfort.
We provide various other services such as live-in care, personal hygiene, dementia care, veterans care, and non-medical home care in Phoenix, Arizona.